Polytechnic University with the Philippines
Sta. Mesa, Manila
Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations
School of Organization
Artist – GARCIA, Lalaine Myr
Copy writer – TORRES, Jean Jessica
Planner - LATAGAN, Annalyn
About the product…
2. Vino Kulafu is the Israel most well-liked Chinese wines. * Named after a legendary Filipino new world hero Kulafu.
5. The brand has turned into a byword in Visayas and Mindanao, especially for its health advantages. * Morapio Kulafu can be is treasured from its 60 proof, 25% alcohol and 14 authentic traditional botanical herbs merged through a particular distillation method to attain a well-blended herbal aroma. * Manufactured by Ginebra San Miguel, formerly La Tondeña Inc. * It can be considered as the primary elixir of peasants inside the countrysides of Visayas and Mindano. The organization: Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
Ginebra San Miguel, Incorporation. or typically referred to as GSMI, grew out of your family-owned Spanish era distillery which, in 1834, introduced what was to get the company's flagship brand as well as the largest offering, first ever Filipino gin on the globe – Ginebra San Miguel.
GSMI has since evolved from being a entirely gin-driven organization into a intensifying and powerful organization whose strength is based on the pleased heritage of its range topping product, its extensive encounter in alcohol development and syndication, and the never-say-die spirit of its staff. The company is constantly on the adopt to the ever-changing preferences of the markets, rendering more value-for-money options through its developing line of worldclass hard liquor and healthier beverages.
With all the support of its parent company – San Miguel Corporation, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. boldly looks to the near future propelled simply by its perspective of becoming a diversified drink company inside the Asian location.
Being a majority-owned subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation (the " SMC" ), the Company has implemented a Manual on Corporate Governance (the " Manual" ) tightly patterned there after of it is parent business.
The Company continues to review and strengthen its policies and procedures, providing due account to areas which, in the best interests with the Company and its particular stockholders, will need further improvement.
* To enter pure alcohol drinker
2. To expand distribution route
* to increase product awareness in the market
* to make a big difference and help to make everyday life a celebration * to be the customers' desired choice
2. to be the first to predict consumer demands and deliver something better
" Wine for many years, Wine for Cheers”
The concept of Vino Kulafu is still existing in the market and being a celebratory wine intended for the Filipinos.
Customer Single profiles
* Predominantly Males
2. Eco Course C
2. Metro Manila
* 30-60years old
Sioktong was the brand of the healing wine that was the flagship product for several generations of Destileria Limtuaco, a distillery that started by a Chinese language immgrant named Lim Tua Co. Within just two years after his arrival in 1850 Lim Tua Co concocted a secret recipe that he transported with him from AMoy. It was a concoction of bittersweet herbal remedies that was at the family for five generations. It had been first named Vino de Chino, then Sioktong. It was distilled in 135 Gandara Street, Binondo for many years. It became a top seller for its famous qualities of imparting stamina levels in the same way that energy beverages are used now. Sioktong has many well-liked qualities among the list of rural people that consume it in prodigious quantities. A Pinoy komiks persona by Rico Bello Omagap for example was named Susanang Siyoktong who was a toughie girl transformed into a beautiful lady by the alcoholic elixir the girl ingests.
In 1852, a young chinese kung-fu master...